Monday, August 23, 2010

After a Long Goodbye

A very warm welcome from me to you, after a considerable hiatus due to the packed schedule of my uni orientation program. I've finally arrived at the final days of the program, having to start classes next week! So, I've been learning a lot about college learning system which I should say is so different from high school. Oh I just wish I can survive :D


So, since my last post I seriously didn't eat anything exciting. 'Warteg' is my food now! Anyway, I've compiled some older but delicious dishes!


Our first attempt at making a carbonara pasta, with premade seasoning! lol. It didn't taste very good, remember to add milk everyone!


Well, they say it's called Mie Taiwan. Don't be shocked with the dark broth. It's actually too salty. But the noodles is good.

Chicken Pepper Cream from Chatter Box. I like this one, the sauce is soooo good, a combination of mushroom cream sauce with black pepper. Awesome!



So that's my life now. Can't wait for college to start; which means a lot more time to try new dishes!

always,

hana.

1 comment:

Esther Angela said...

your posts really make me hungry>< hahaa