Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fishy Treat

So the story of my life: Mon-Fri at my beloved kost La Belle Maison, on Saturday afternoon my family scooped me and my dirty laundry back home. But I was totally excited to have dined out yesterday at GI. How I missed that it! So I'm always in a mood for Western style food so this is The Manhanttan Fish Market. I guess it's a bit like Fish and Co. I wanna have my Carl's Jr. next week, hopefully. So, there's a Ramadhan special for four so we just went ahead and order that. :P


The mushroom soup go with the specials. I have to say it'was too salty and savory. I was hoping for a good mushroom taste. But I like that it was blended, not the cheap cream and mushroom soup.

I love the fpur people platter. It got dory, french fries, flavored rice, prawns, fried mushrooms, clams and calamari. The taste that jumped at me was actually the fries. It was actually really good! I wish I can fry decent fries like that. The Dory was fine as well as the mushrooms and clams. Not so much about the calamari. It's a bit bland really. Can calamaris absorb flavors? Anyway, I managed to eat on prawn. You see, my lips won't let me eat prawns. So I have to put it on the end of my mouth and chew it quickly. Or my lips will feel weird and uncomfortable.


Yea, it was a great fishy treat. Although you have to pay a hefty price for these, it's worth the try!


PS: Went furniture hunting and saw this. That's very....interesting. Oh I just love strolling in an hardware or furniture store. I just want to scoop 'em and stuffed them in my room. They are gorgeous :D


always,
hana.

No comments: