Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Italian Birthday

Earlier today, I celebrated my bff Jess' birthday, with Rachel, Arti and Hosanna. Originally we were going to try De Jons Burger, but at 11.30, they haven't opened their doors yet. Disappointed, we went over to Izzi Pizza Pancoran, which was Jess' first idea anyway. And I can't complain! I love Italian!



For starters we had CAESAR SALAD with CHICKEN. The vegetables tasted fresh, and the grilled chicken tasted wonderful. I always love caesar, and always question what dressing they use. It was gorgeous :D This go for 55k (large) + chicken 17k

For pasta, we chose SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE, a style which I don't try so much (I'm a cream sauce lover :P) The pasta was good, not too hard. But I don't think the sauce blend completely with the pasta. The meat clumps together but not in a good way, too savory, not so tomato-y. Pastas range from 50k-below 70k

I like this one, Izzi Classico, with beef salami, cheese and of course mushroom. It's very simple yet amazing. I love that this is a thin pizza, and the topping was drenched in extra cheese, which made it mushy-like. That, I love! (85k for 6 slices)

This is Beef n Izzi, Rachel's favorite pizza. But it wasn't mine. The menu said it was suppose to be a bit spicy but in my mouth it tasted rather sweet. I don't know, maybe we shouldn't order extra cheese in a spicy pizza *wrote a mental note* (90k for 6 slices)


On the bright side, Lemon Tea at Izzi is bottomless.


always,
hana.

PS: gonna make more culinary trips so wait and see on Mon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

izzi is wayyy overpriced! marzano is better with cheaper price tags :)

Hana Talita said...

I KNOWWWW :( enggak sangka semahal itu. iya ya, mnding langsung marzano ajee.

Unknown said...

i love pizza when it is bocconcini on top, stringy melted like cob web... delicious! too bad, not so many pizza deli sells gluten-free pizzaz.